Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Clarksburg ABS
Thread: Clarksburg ABS
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2019, 01:20 PM
Hamlinpiper
Cruiser

Smile Anmoore

Stopped by about PM Sunday to see if there was anyone around that was thirsty. Opened a booth door and there was a guy and a shapely young woman in there. I said excuse me and took another booth. They came to the booth beside me, and the next thing I know a smooth ass was pressed to the GH. I put my hand in felt around, and found a shaved muffin - first time ever that this happened to me! I started massaging her clit, and pushed my thumb into her, and she rode me to the point that the edge of the GH was wanting to cut my wrist off. I must have made a dent in the wall I came so hard. I kept it up until she had enough and released me, got dressed and left. It wasn't a hummer, but it was fun and a nice surprise. NEVER have I seen a female in there before. The wife should go out of town more often.
Quote |