Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Wilton Manors Grunt Bottom Seeks top or tops
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2019, 01:53 PM
GruntRawBottom
Cruiser

Thumbs up Wilton Manors Grunt Bottom Seeks top or tops

Hey there -- I am looking for a few good men - I love to be on my knees sucking cock but most of all love to be bent over getting fucked and loaded. I am HIV and STD NEG on PrEp.

I love cockrings poppers and jockstraps -- I like being called names like the F word when this F ass is up in the air and love to beg for your cock and load.

I keep a very clean body and hole so I can suck the cum off your cock after you unloaded up my ass -- I do like myself a good gangbang or group -- so if you have a top friend that needs a release bring him along - I ask that your discreet, friendly, have a sense of humor are not as old as God, are in decent shape and not a psycho or weirdo.

Please have a couple of pics of you, your cock and body
Attached Thumbnails
wilton-manors-grunt-bottom-seeks-top-tops-harness-laying-down.png  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cum Dump.jpg (11.5 KB, 27 views)
Quote |