Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2019, 10:38 AM
TravelinBi
Cruiser

Chicago Gloryhole Fuck

Been thinking about it a lot in the last couple of months. Do you know if you search “gloryhole fuck” on XTube you get 100000 videos? Anyways….

A week ago I spent the afternoon at a local bar watching the big ten tournament and drinking. Decided I’d had enough around 7PM and headed home. The wife was out for the evening and I was particularly horney so I decided to stop in at my favorite adult video store.

Paid the entry $1 fee and headed straight for the booths. All the booths on the left of the hallway have holes to the adjacent booths. One of the center booths was vacant. I like the center booths ‘cause they’ve holes to the booths on each side, the end ones only connect to one booth. So I slipped in, dropped a few bucks in the machine, hung up my coat and set my poppers and lube on the floor. Dropped my jeans (I hadn’t bothered with underwear that day) to my ankles, sat down and started stokin’ my meat.

I scrolled through the selections and found one I thought was particularly hot then checked out my neighbors. Both were standing stroking respectable looking cocks. One hispanic and one black. I tapped the hole on the right and went to my knees to suck the black cock that poked through the hole. Worked it awhile and got a nice load.

Went to the left side and tapped the hole. Same thing, Sucked for awhile and ended getting a nice mouthful. Heard the door open and close on the right side a couple of times while I was working the cum out of Mr. Left. When Mr. Left was done I checked out my new neighbor. The new Mr. Right was a middle aged white guy with his pants and tighty-whities down around his thighs. He was stroking a thick uncut cock that looked delicious so I tapped the hole.

He stuck his semi-hard cock through and I went to work on it. It pumped up very nicely in short order. I gave him a shot of lube to ease his suddenly very fat cock further down my throat. I pushed my face to the wall and gagged a bit but heard him moan. He pulled out of the hole. I peered through to see what was happening and saw him smear lube all over his thick shaft. Then he said, “Give me that ass, boy.” His cock, dripping with lube, poked back through the hole.

I quickly stood, smeared lube around around my asshole, shoved some up my chute and backed onto the slippery man-meat. He popped in and I pushed back until my ass was flattened against the wall. I sighed and clenched my ass around his hot meat. He started slow, pulling almost all the way out before pushing back in but after just a few strokes he began seriously hammering my ass. I’m sure we were heard by everyone, the wall between us was shaking, he was moaning his pleasure and I was begging, “Yeah man, fuck me! Give me that fat cock! Oh my god, I love it, give it to me! Fuck me, fuck me fuck me!”

Then the magic words, “Can I cum in your ass?” “Shit yes!” The wall shook as he slammed into me one final time. I felt his cock expand even more as the hot streams jetted into me. When his cock spasms subsided he pulled out of my ass, “Clean me off, boy.” I turned and dropped to my knees as his cock poked back through the hole. I felt his cum leak out of my ass and slide down my thighs as I licked the last drops from his cock slit and licked the head and shaft clean of out mixed fluids.

He pulled back from the hole, pulled up his pants and said, “Good boy.” as he slipped out the door.
Quote |