Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2019, 09:41 AM
dl2000sec
Cruiser

I was a late bloomer. I've fantasized about sucking cocks since I was a kid but never acted on it until my 50s. I finally went to my first XXX theater one night when my wife was visiting family out of town. I felt like a teenager, watching blowjobs all around me. Finally I got up the nerve to join some guy standing in the back and before long was on my knees with a dick sliding over my tongue. It wasn't huge so I was able to work the base of the shaft with my lips. I was in heaven. When the time came I didn't even consider not having him cum in my mouth. When he finally exploded, I discovered that the pulsating shaft against the ring of my lips around the base might be the best sensation in all of sex. I literally came in my pants. I can't imagine a blowjob that doesn't finish in my mouth.
Quote |