Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bi white married guy looking to meet!
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2019, 04:29 PM
barebackhellyeah
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyforu View Post
i’m a bi white guy in the baltimore area looking to try a few new things! I don’t get the opportunity to play very often because i’m not able to host but not opposed to outside fun! Check out my profile and email me if you may be interested. I really enjoy making another guy feel great, so, you can kick back, relax, and enjoy or, if you’d like to try other things, i’d probably be interested. I’m clean, masculine and discreet, ub2!
Mark
oooh hell fuckin yeah bud. I am horned up and looking for curious guy who is down for anything goes. I would even bbn be agreeable to go down on you bud and suck your cock until you know that i am not going to let you pull your cock out of my mouth when you are ready to start cumming but i will be holding you down and forcing you to ejaculate in my mouth and down my throat
Quote |