Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Montvale/Bergen county area?
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2019, 07:01 AM
LukeIII
Cruiser

I am a married, bi-sexual Irish-American man, discrete, and disease free.* I am looking for a* down-to-earth, person with whom I can enjoy the fun of exploring the world of sex -- with all boundaries respected.* When and if reciprocation comes into play I enjoy mutual oral (69), I swallow & practice deep throat. I like been naked too. . . trying to develop anal skills, and not into kissing men.* I will pitch only if you prefer.

I am 60+ have blue eyes, hairy, clean shaven, silver hair -- not balding. 5.5 uncut, trimmed.** I am slow to get rock hard & a very light load.* You must get hard.* Trios & couples are fine if you can supply them.
I am also well educated with two college degrees: math & philosophy. I am a professional musician specializing in Irish music.* I perform instrumentally, arrange electronically & sing.*I am computer literate & I am also Mr. Fix-it.
Available only mornings around 9AM. I live in Maywood. No pay for play. Please have a sense of humor . . . You must host within ten miles, or . . .
To be safe contact me at: *
(email deleted), *
I would like you to be Caucasian, not excessively overweight, mature . . . I am in a shoe box in the back of my closet! Discretion is a must.

Please keep your email & all other contact info on your Profile page.

Last edited by infopop; 17th June 2019 at 07:51 AM.
Quote |