Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2019, 12:59 AM
Scallawag
Cruiser

first time a guy came in my mouth

I had been happily married for 42 years when I lost my wife to cancer. I was 72 years old lost and lonely. I started going to adult book stores and watching videos. One day at Dallas pike, WV. I was in the theater when I saw a man fondling himself. I moved over to him and ask if he needed some help with his cock . He didn't reply so I just reached down and started stroking his cock. It wasn't a big hard cock but I just kept at it. Watching the movie and stroking his cock got me excited and the next thing I know his cock was in my mouth and I was sucking like crazy. He finally shot his load and it just went down my throat and I didn't even get to taste it but I discovered I liked sucking cock. Unfortunately no one wants to be sucked off by a 75 year old man but I sure would like to do it again.
Quote |