Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2019, 12:13 AM
orallyours61
Cruiser

First time, i was 15. my mother was away and an older friend who was 17 came by. we'd played in the past, simple mutual handjobs, but i wanted more. i'd tasted my own cum and loved it (still do!).

was after sunset and we decided to go swimming in our pool and ended up skinny dipping. we stared playing with each others cocks, and i finally told him i had a deep desire to take his into my mouth. needless to say, he smiled big time and sat on the pool side edge while i began to kiss the head of his dick and slowly lick up and down his shaft. i took the head between my lips and slowly sucked harder and took more of him into my mouth. i slowly worked his shaft with my tongue while sucking...i wanted so bad to deep throat him but being the first time, couldn't hold back my gag reflexes. But i got a good length of him into my mouth and sucked and licked until he spurt what seemed like a huge load into my mouth.

i was addicted to giving head from that time on. he came by often whenever i was home alone and eventually i was able to overcome my gag reflexes. loved the look on his face the first time i took every inch of his cock into my mouth and down my throat!

Last edited by orallyours61; 29th June 2019 at 04:35 PM.
Quote |