Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2019, 01:08 AM
orallyours61
Cruiser

First glory hole...i was 19 and went to a few adult book stores. the best one had a row of video booths way in the back. in the dark i could barely see this one guy, probably at the time old enough to be my dad! that just got me all horny and craving cock even more. walked by him and smiled then slowly went to one booth and shut the door. shortly after i heard the booth next to me become occupied. i peeked through the glory hole and could see it was him. i put my fingers through the hole to coax him and eventually felt his cock brushing my finger tips. i pulled my fingers out of the hole and waited for him to slip his cock through. when he did, i was thrilled! a nice long thick black cock at my oral disposal to worship with my lips, tongue and mouth i slowly lavished that shaft, nibbling...kissing...licking...dipping the tip of my tongue into the slit and teasing..then slowly taking all of it into my throat! omg i was in cocksucker heaven! i worked that dick like there was no tomorrow until he spewed forth his delicious cum into my mouth...i savored it a bit before swallowing...then took him back into my mouth until he was no longer hard.
Quote |