Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Self Suckers
Thread: Self Suckers
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2019, 04:15 PM
orallyours61
Cruiser

When i was 18 I was taking yoga and tai chi classes in the evening after school. That got me in incredible flexible shape. One night in bed and bored and horny, I decided to toss my legs back up over my head and see if i could get my cock near my mouth. To my surprise I could get a little bit past the head in my mouth.

I worked more on the flexibility and eventually could get half my cock into my mouth! It started out as an erotic alternative to jerking off at night but the more I did it, I was enjoying the pleasure more so of sucking versus getting sucked.

I was pretty much able to keep doing this into my late 20s, but as the years went by I lost the flexibility. But over the course of those years I self drained my balls so many night. I can't even imagine the quantity of cum I consumed being able to blow myself!
Quote |