Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bremerton Cinema
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2019, 02:07 AM
JustMeIsThee
Cruiser

Just returned from Adults Only Bremerton (formerly Bremerton Cinema). Greatly cleaned up and action is very active.

I chose a room with large gloryhole on both side connecting rooms. Within 10 minutes I had an 7" cock in my rear (with condom), a 6" beautiful black cock in my mouth and a warm mouth on my cock. Wow, wow, wow... Apparently the cocks are usually smaller in the booths and prefer to suck you rather then provide cock. Walk in with an 8" cock and half the building is available in minutes for whatever you desire. The wide padded benches in the rooms are convenient for play.

I ended up having 3 in my rear, 1 I gave oral to and 2 that gave me oral before the night concluded. I may walk funny tomorrow and be a little tender but oh what a great experience.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE TWO ROOM THEATER AS IT'S ALWAYS EMPTY. The action is in the booths.

One word of caution, the booths have NO locks on the doors so if you are a more private person know they door will be opened occasionally by other cruisers. Just say no thank you and they will quickly disappear shutting the door.

Last edited by JustMeIsThee; 7th July 2019 at 02:09 AM.
Quote |