Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2019, 10:22 PM
Oralgami
Cruiser

I was 45 when I first got the courage to experience in real life exchanging oral sex discreetly with another guy. It had been a developing fantasy for a couple of years and although I finally was able to make it happen, it was only on the condition that my partners not cum in my mouth - that was uncomfortably close to the gay line for me. Because I started so late, I never had the chance to experience what it was like to be with a young guy in his prime and I began to fantasize about that experience - not with a confused teen but rather someone in his early twenties with some experience and who was comfortable with doing it. I also found that I got off from giving pleasure without inhibition and that some encounters would have been better if I had being willing to go the distance. Finally, because I am a professional guy involved in my community, discretion was very important. Public venues were out of the question.

So, one day fortune smiled upon me and, to make a long story short, I found myself on my knees in front of a 23 year old mormon missionary getting his temple garment underwear down around his ankles and sucking his beautiful cock behind some bushes in a local park. I was totally turned on by my first outdoor experience and the idea that someone might come along. He warned that he was getting close and a voice in my head was saying "no, don't you'll regret it!" I was too engrossed in the taboo decadence of what I was doing and as a new taste hit my tongue I grabbed his firm ass with both hands, my mind dizzy from the intoxicating thrill of being on my knees in the woods and feeling my partner ejaculate in my mouth, one hot forceful spurt after another.
Quote |