Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your Fav Cruising Grounds in Those Days
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2019, 08:38 AM
Mojavebottom
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Mojavebottom

I learned from an older gay man how to cruise back in the '70's in SF. He picked me up in a bar in the Castro and we became friends and lovers but he had a thing for scoring straight guys. Over time we explored parks, retail places, gyms and even construction sites looking for those corners where guys know where to score. He was very experienced, very slick and very tuned in to surroundings and the guys who were hanging about. And he had a way of communicating in a very subtle way. I learned a lot from him both watching and telling his stories. He knew I was a Navy vet and he was as well. He told me of his time in WW II on a heavy cruiser in the Pacific how guys knew to come to a lower handling room at night on the after 8 inch gun mount and there would be at least two queers hanging out to give them head. This went on without incident for almost 3 years. Men will find a way to get off no matter the conditions.
Quote |