Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - dentures
Thread: dentures
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2019, 11:13 AM
Lupine56
Cruiser

I "lost" (had to be removed) all my teeth in a short time about 10 yrs ago due to a medical issue, until then I had all. I saw no 'upside' to the situation but after healing and getting my dentures (took a year), well, still not a happy camper. But I did find out something. I always loved giving head since i was about 13, but after the teeth were gone I found I loved it even more. No worries about oopsies (scrape), no jaw ache for the thicker ones after going a while., and the feel of it sliding around my mouth, more room for tongue action, etc. oh yeah.. :-) The one major plus to the problem! (and a minor one- I always disliked flossing and brushing everyday. LoL)

Giving head with them in- no, I can't 'feel' if I am scraping, and of course much less oral sensation for me. I had one person who had the b4 and after teeth., he loved the no teeth service (he was pretty darn fond of my skills b4 too).
I just quietly take them out and put in my pocket. No announcement or fanfair.
Quote |