Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'How to..' at truck stops?
View Single Post
Old 13th September 2019, 07:15 PM
Gstreamer
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownrejr@gmail.com View Post
also....you never know what you would run into....a 109 year old man...that everything sags to his waste or below.....someone with an std....when i was 18...i actually hooked up with a trucker in Iowa.......we actually spent over 1 hr.....doinking......for one reason or another....he jumped me....and beat the crap out of me...calling me faggot and all that......again...you just never know......be very careful.....
I hang out at "public" rest areas (I work at night, so it's always on the way home, in the dark) that I know are regular sex playgrounds.
One is a legitimate rest area for cars and big rigs, and the other is a scenic overlook that's always "active" at night (and often in the daytime, too!). If a trucker has parked there, chances are pretty good they are open to some company.

Being relatively unskilled, at this point, I park my car, and just take the bull by the ... well, horns. I carefully walk up to the passenger side of the cab and gently knock on the door. If the driver is awake, he'll come to the window at least, and I just ask him flat out if he has a load of sperm he'd like to share with me. About half the time, it's a "no" -- sometimes curt, sometimes friendly. But the other half, I get ushered into the cab, and we have some nice wet fun. I've been lucky, I guess, in that I haven't had a bad experience in the back of a sleeper yet. Lots of hard cocks and pretty nipples, some warm piss, and lots of hot sperm pumped into my mouth. Lots of cuddling, too, and some kissing which is always nice. Often, I'm asked if I can stay all night, but I'm usually on the way home, like I said, so I just can't.

Once in a while, I approach a cab and the driver is sitting in the driver's seat, nude and waiting up. (Literally) That's a pretty good sign that we'll have some fun.

It's a crapshoot, but you'll never know unless you try.
Quote |