Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mature Vers/Bttm Chub Looking Chub Top
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2019, 11:18 AM
Quietman4you
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chub4chubva View Post
Mature black chub looking for NSA encounters with other chubs and bears. Older men a plus but not a requirement. Cock size is not an issue with me. A number of years ago I had an older chub with a 4" cock give me the fucking of my life. This is could be a one time deal or repeat. I enjoy sucking cock and getting sucked. I rarely get fucked these days but not opposed to the idea. Nothing feels better than a big guy fucking me, any position. Into some light kink like role play and watersports. No pain, poop, blood or animals. No requirement as to race.

Able to host daytime. Please send stats. Picture not a requirement though nice if you have one. I will return the same. I haven't been with a guy since December 2017, seriously. I would really like to feel a cock in my mouth.
I'm new and interested if you are still available
Quote |