Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is anal like for you?
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2019, 03:55 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanandhairy View Post
quite frankly, it isn't more than once or twice a month.

(for me I am lucky if it's a few times a year. )

I fantasize about multiple partners, as usually one guy is normally "done" before I am ready to be done. It's a problem, really, as locating two tops is difficult--seems like everybody is a bottom.

(same here, takes me a while to 'open up', and by the time I am really starting to get into it, he's done & headed for the door or sending me to the door... Often wished I could find a 2ed (3ed?...) to take their place now that I was 'open')

Once I learned what was 'going wrong' (things like lack of lube, starting too quick, etc) I generally tolerated getting fucked., it was ok, but I preferred sucking (& swallowing!). But occasionally it was great! But always over too quick. The best was a cum-pleated head then get fucked. 2 reasons, 1st I luv to suck&swallow, 2- they usually last longer for the 2ed cum!

Back in the day I could fuck for as long as someone wanted, but I preferred some good head, and only fucked on request. (also only got fucked on their request).

Also fantasize about multiple guys together wanting to get sucked (swallow) & then fuck me. Maybe the line starts in front and then 1st guy gets in back while the next gets his head. Hummmmm. :-)
Been between two guys only a couple times in my life, really enjoyed it.

Thanks to ED, I am no longer vrs, so just a total btm.
Quote |