Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mature cock tastes and feels as good as young!
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2019, 03:20 PM
mm33_jo
Cruiser

I have always prefer older/mature gents, they have been around the block a few times and most know what they want and who they are. Sex with older gents have always been the best. I love it when men know what they are doing sexually and know how to please and be pleasured, this mutual enjoyment I find very attractive. Of course there are older gents who only go for younger guys, that;s cool with me, it's just a preference thing. For overall older gents are sexy, experienced, great kissers, intelligent and most take their time when making love.....YUM!!!!!!! So if your an older gent visiting Brisbane, Australia drop me a few line and say hello. Email: [deleted]

Please keep your email & other contact info on your Profile page. Thanks! ~ Editor

Last edited by infopop; 15th December 2019 at 02:13 PM.
Quote |