Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lido Theater Santo Domingo
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2019, 01:54 PM
rick265
Cruiser

Cine Lido is still open in 2019 (as we approach 2020) - even on Christmas Day!

I arrived on Christmas and decided to check it out. If it was closed, at least, I'd have gotten a nice walk from my hotel. To my surprise, it was open, but it was not as crowded as I'd remembered. There were a few other foreigners and some Latinos (not sure if they were local). The pickings were slim. I thought it may have changed since the advent of Grindr and other sex apps.

I saw one cute young guy go with another foreigner who got down on his knees and was sucking him off. Then the foreigner got up and left him there with his dick out. I was bored and horny and pickings were slim, so I thought maybe he had a smallish dick and the gringo wasn't interested, but I didn't care at that point, I wanted to cum.

I went over, and took his dick in my mouth. It was not fully hard, but as it got harder, it grew to a nice size. Big enough to reach the back of my throat and go down a bit. I sucked him for a while - reached up and played with his chest. He was lightly hairy and slim. Then I got down and started licking his balls. It seemed like his dick got harder, so I ran my finger under his balls. He lowered his pants a little. It was all the invitation I needed to slip my finger in his tight ass as I continued sucking. He got harder and harder and finally came.

Then he started asking for money. I didn't give him any. As far as I was concerned, he should have paid me for the work I put in

So as not to make this too long, I'll post about the next night in a separate posting. Let's just say it was better.
Quote |