Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lido Theater Santo Domingo
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2019, 02:04 PM
rick265
Cruiser

The day after Christmas, even though I'd had a hustler with 10.5 inches (that I could not handle) in my room earlier in the day, I returned to the Cine Lido. I've been living in a virtual sex desert, for years now, so I am making up for lost time.

I arrived at 6:30. This time I had a bottle of cold water I'd bought from a little Chinese take-out place on the corner. It was hot.

I should mention that people smoke inside the theater (which is kind of scary because they just throw their lit butts anywhere) and I saw one guy urinating inside the theater even though there are bathrooms - that is how funky this place it.

The place filled up quickly. Once my eyes adjusted, I walked down the aisle to a spot where there are no seats. Several guys were lined up against a wall with their dicks out. None of them seemed interested in each other. This would happen in no other place in the world.

I approached a chubby black guy who had a nice thick dick and worked on him until he came in my mouth. The others had either gotten serviced or walked away.

I spent a few hours there, and as it got crowded, it became a little hard to find someone to play with since most people were paired up. Finally, I found a guy with a nice thick dick who wanted to fuck. He bent me over, and put on a condom (that I provided) - I lubed myself up and he shoved it in. I was still sore from earlier (remember 10.5 inches?) so it hurt. I needed time to adjust to his girth, but he didn't wait. He started fucking me. It was painful. Thankfully, eventually, I did relax enough to enjoy it for a minute. I bent over and arched my back. I could hear him moaning and saying "oh god" and felt his dick pulsate inside of me.

Funny thing at the Lido, it has happened before. In situations like this, crowds gather, and not like in other places to grab the top's dick and try to pull him away, but to get in line. Before I knew it I had a really nice dick in my mouth.

I was really sore though, so I was selfish and just sucked him enough to get myself to the point of cumming. I stood up and walked away, leaving him for whoever might be there to help him out. As I went to the restroom to wash up, I saw him staying by the entrance. He was a very cute young guy with a beard. I wish I'd had the stamina to play with him, but I was exhausted and drenched with sweat. So I left, picking up another bottle of water at the Chinese place on the corner, I walked back to my hotel.

My ass was so sore I had trouble sleeping, but it was worth it.

I'd also like to mention that I turned 60 this year. I'm in good shape, but I am 60! I live in the SF Bay Area and would never find sex like this there.

I think I may be returning to Santo Domingo again in the near future.
Quote |