Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unusual request needed plantation slave owner
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2020, 11:08 PM
Free_Bird
Cruiser

Angry Unusual request needed plantation slave owner

Immediate Position required, I am a black male who needs a TS or male slave driver I have been mentally and physically turned out to be abused. Need male to recondition my thoughts to obey only (you) unconditionally I will explain when we meet. Color, nationality not important just the ability to use sex as a mind control to permanently erase what I know to best suite your needs only a few required steps needed to accomplish this task. This is no joke very serious my last slave owner has an heart attack and never locked my mind. He make sure I remembered everything fucked up thing he did to me as well as his family. I will check back in a few days. San Antonio area
Quote |