Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your Fav Cruising Grounds in Those Days
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2020, 03:51 AM
Liu Lea
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Liu Lea
Cruising East Valley 2020

Personal Preferences Left hand Theater behind Wall at Back huge Couch for Doggy Style Seeding and Breeding me.
3.3 Miles North of Power Road Red Mountain 202, at Mike Marker 22 past Granite Reef Recreation area, park on West side of Bush Hwy dirt lot. Go to North end and follow trees towards river use darkest tree tunnels. I will bexawaiting. Pull it out, I will drop to my knees. Put it into my mouth and I will arose You to full Erection. pPull me to my feet or make me lie flat, mountbme drive every inch of your Tool into my Unprotected Pussy-Ass. Fuck me and Stay inside me when your Cum spurts. Stay inside until condom slips off inside if me... Push it DEEP as you pull slowly out of me. I will satisfy you and you can leave after leaving a Baby Inside of my Belly👽
Quote |