Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Forced to swallow?
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2020, 11:19 AM
Jinx1113
Cruiser

Have always been a swallower. Just love to that feeling of making the feeder feel great. Also, love the taste and texture of come. But, I had a regular guy, with a rather large cock about 8" and thick, I would suck at the ABS thru the gloryhole, until one day he told me to come into his booth. Well, when I'm sucking at the GH I love being naked, so it was taking me a little time to get dressed and he shouts through the GH, "C'mon cocksucker whats taking you so long. Get your mouth over here now!" WOW! First thought was 'Fuck off' then this little tingle went through me and realized right then I was a sub and liked the humiliation angle. So with just my panties on I gathered my clothes and ran over to his side and knocked and cracked the door a little to get a look at his little slut standing out in the open in just panties. "you look horny, and hot standing out there. Are you horny, cocksucker? You want to suck my big cock some more. I,m going to make you gag on my big cock sissy. Tell me how much you want to suck my cock. Beg me to feed you my load." So, I did as I was told and after 5 or so nerve-wracking minutes of this he let me in. I was seen by two or three others during this time and was so embarrassed but my dick was harder than ever. I was so turned on. I got to work on his cock. During this one of the guys who saw me outside the booths was watching thru the GH and making lewd comments the whole time. Ding! Another revelation... I was an exhibitionist as well. God I was so hot during this when the guy I'm sucking grabs my head and forces his cock down my throat and starts cumming and holds me there thru the entire ejaculation and shouting profanities about me and my cocksucking abilities. When I had finished cleaning him up by licking him clean and thanking him for his load. He told to get busy with your next cock which was sticking thru the GH from the other booth. He said, "You're my slut tonight and you will do as I say and suck any cock I tell you to suck. Isn't that right sissy?" I just look meekly up at him and said, "yes sir! I am your slut. Thank you, sir!" Man, did I have a full belly full of come that night. I got to suck of at least seventeen cocks that night and his another two times. I was his pig slut for two years after that night. And loved it. I will share other stories of my time with him and others later. Let me know how you liked or disliked this story.
Quote |