Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2020, 12:01 AM
MysticDick1018
Cruiser

I haven't gotten my ass fucked by a cock yet. I sometimes use a 8" dildo, but no real dick there yet.

But I remember having an amazing time with a real hot & buff daddy in a adult arcade. After he sucked me really good, he whipped out his cock to get sucked. Wow! I didn't know what to feel! I got super nervous but incredibly aroused. It was 8 or 9", and I could hardly get my mouth around it because it was so damn thick! I dropped to my knees, sucked him, and starting stroking my cock. After a while, I swore his dick got even bigger, harder, and thicker as I was choking and gagging on it. It felt amazing! My mind was going blank right before he came in my mouth. Happily swallowed that load.

Kind of wish he would've been able to fuck me right after that, but I think he had to leave right after that. Still, what a fun time that was.
Quote |