Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Youngest--Oldest--Preference ???
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2020, 01:10 AM
MysticDick1018
Cruiser

- The youngest person I had sex with is my fiancee. I had sex with HER when we were both 18, and we took each-other's virginity.
- The oldest person I did was a GUY in his late 70s. He couldn't really get it up, but pounding his ass was amazing!
- I'm not too sure about my #1 preference. It complicated, so I'll break it down.
1) I love someone young (late teens to mid 20s) since I love eating my fiancee's pussy, groping her boobs, having my way with her ass, etc. Just loads of fun!
2) I sucked and got sucked by a super hot and buff daddy (late 30s to early 40s) with a long and thick cock. He was amazing! I wish he could've fucked me, but that didn't get to happen. I fantasize about what could've happened every night.
3) I love to fantasize fucking milfs (about the same age as that stud daddy). I especially think about a Latina I used to work with. She had huge tits and a massive ass! Besides that, I remembered a few teachers I wished a got the chance to bang, especially my 9th grade English teacher. She was a chubby blonde with a cute face and a huge booty!

That was a lot. What I'm trying to say is that... I haven't really thought about it until I saw this thread. I also never thought I could ever even think about having sex with a guy for the longest time, but I just had to wait for my Mr. Sexy to arrive. My cock likes a lot of people apparently!
This thread got me super horny thinking about this!
Quote |