Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2020, 01:58 AM
MysticDick1018
Cruiser

I don't know where to begin... I have a ton of fantasies I wish I could've lived out that'll never happen and some that still have a chance to occur.

1) There's a few high school teachers I wish I could've fucked, but I remember my 9th grade English teacher the most. She's a chubby blonde with a super cute face and huge butt! I had to hide more than a few boners in class. She's been happily married for years though, so I wouldn't want to mess that up.
2) I wish I could be able to fuck my fiancee's best friend (whether it was just her and I OR a threesome with her and my fiancee). She's the textbook definition of a SLUT. She said she was never interested in me, so oh well. I can dream instead.
3) I don't know if this one can or can't happen. I always get my grab, smack, and kiss my fiancee's butt, yet anal sex hasn't happened so far.
4) I want to be apart a orgy (for men). I've been told by a couple of guys that I really know how to suck dick. I also want to cum inside of a lot of men's ass. I might need to get my black cherry popped before I go to a orgy and let loose, but maybe not. I want it bad though! REALLY BAD!
5) The best for last; There was an absolutely perfect man in his late 30s or early 40s that made me drool! He was hot and buff, and he was asking if we could suck each-other. I was nervous at first, but wow! He was amazing with his long and fat cock! Absolute blast! But he left before I could ask him to fuck me. I need to find him again and have him make me his slut!
Quote |