Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Watch out, the gay is rubbing off
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2020, 09:18 AM
MysticDick1018
Cruiser

I was straight all the way through high school and the first (and only) year of college. After a while though, I got a little curious. I don't know why. It might have been because I was having a bit of a dry spell with my fiancee at the time. I eventually found some adult arcades and went in despite being so nervous that I was shaking. Turned out to be pretty fun! Once I was able to cum with a guy blowing me and then getting to plow his asshole, I was hooked. Then I eventually had the chance to suck a hot and buff daddy with a long and thick cock! It was so exciting to pleasure a nice dick. I even loved the taste of his fat load! He also blew me better than my fiancee ever could. I wish he could've pounded my ass all day and night!
I still love women, especially ass and tits, so I think I'm bi-sexual now. However, if you ever have any thoughts, try to find an opportunity to sex with men. Its a different experience from women and can be fun as hell!
Quote |