Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - dentures
Thread: dentures
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2020, 07:40 AM
gumjob
Cruiser

I have a full set and I always take them out while giving gumjobs. I love the feel of cock against my gums, and I love being throat-fucked. The lockdown is ending soon, and I plan to visit a few places to satisfy my urges to suck dick and get fucked. When I do, I'll have a shirt and shorts on, and I will have already removed my dentures. If it's a video store, I'll only need money and my car key, which I can stuff in my shoe. If I'm taking a walk in a public place, I only need my car key. That way, if an opportunity to suck dick presents itself, I'll be ready with a warm wet mouth, no teeth, and a deep throat for fucking. Of course, my ass is always available for pounding. I've never had a guy refuse a toothless blow job, and some even get excited and call their friends over to get in on the action. I just wish I could suck them all, but one or two at a time, please!
Quote |