Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) & Gloryholes
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2020, 09:46 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Assuming your wood is unfinished, like plywood, Lysol is still probably OK. Here in SE Texas I've cleaned unfinished wood after floods and hurricanes using bleach. However, that would probably leave a lingering unappealing smell unless you used scented bleach instead of plain bleach.

As for the risk of direct contact with the other guy's dick, it's up to you to evaluate your risks and benefits. You don't want to get the virus, and you don't want to unknowingly transmit it to him.

For you, if your state or locality offers testing for people without symptoms (mine does, locally) it's worth it to get tested. Remember that even if you test negative today it does not mean you might not test positive tomorrow or next week. Nonetheless, it gives you some knowledge, and with adequate precautions you should be safe.

For the other guy you might consider washing his dick before sucking on it. Sounds a little weird, I know, but it's similar to the recommendation to wash our hands. Soap and water is a good cleaner, and it sure tastes better than hand sanitizer.

Again, you have to decide how much risk you can tolerate, remembering that it affects you, the other guy, and potentially any other people you both come in contact with. Approach it responsibly but don't be blinded either by fear nor by desire.

Bob ~ CFS Editor
Quote |