Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Favorite Face fucking and sucking positions
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2020, 02:30 PM
Jinx1113
Cruiser

I used to have a regular suck buddy that like for me to lay on the floor while he would fuck my mouth like a cunt. Sometimes he would change it up and sit on my chest and hold my head while face fucked me. He had a long cock, almost nine inches, but it wasn't very wide. So, it was a easier cock to take deep. He also liked to take his cock out of my mouth and slap my face with it and tell me what a good slut I was. On one occasion he turned around while on top of me into a 69 position (I knew he wasn't going to suck me, he was a total top), but he started to rub my cock and really started to take deep thrusts into my mouth and bam!! my first cock in my throat. I love it and so did he. He couldn't believe that I actually had him in my throat. Neither could I but I wanted it again and begged for him to do it again and again. He ended up being the first cock to cum straight down my throat. I think it was a culmination of things that made it possible....the position, his cock size and the fact that I was swallowing at the perfect time when his cock enter my throat. Practiced quite a lot with him and any large cock that I had the fortune to suck and have gottten fairly adept at swallowing larger cocks over the years. One of favorite things to do to a cock when I'm sucking.
Quote |