Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Curious about Gloryholes
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2020, 10:50 PM
MysticDick1018
Cruiser

Question Curious about Gloryholes

View Poll Results: How old were you the first time you encountered a gloryhole?
Teenager 195 38.69%
20-25 147 29.17%
25-30 53 10.52%
30-40 41 8.13%
40 or older 21 4.17%
Still haven't found a gloryhole. 47 9.33%

I found this old poll about gloryholes in the Archives, and this got me thinking about a few things.
1) I remember having a great time the first time ever doing it (I was 21 or 22). I was excited waiting for a bunch a dicks to get sucked, and, when I got blown, I couldn't contain myself and was shaking like crazy. I definitely want to do it again once the pandemic is more under control.
2) I really want to sort of have an updated poll and hear how it went for everyone. Also, for people who haven't done it, I want to know if you're curious about them or a little nervous.
3) Hearing people talk about GHs get me horny and even more excited to go to more GHs.

Tell me how old you were when you first encountered and/or went in a gloryhole and let me know your story.
Quote |