Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - "Quick Search" Back On Sex Listings, But...
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2020, 09:19 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustman5000 View Post
What a bill for 1000? This is a free website to join. What the hell is evrybody talkin about? Im so confused. Is the site going to try to charge me? There was no section for credit card info. Im very confused right now
That bill for $1000 was about a charge from Google Map services to CFS a few years ago. That led to having to change the way maps display on the Sex Listings so that Google would charge less to CFS. It has nothing to do with charging CFS Members.

This is a free site. You are not charged to join. That's why there is no section for credit card info when you register.

The only source of income for CFS is advertising. This is a shoestring operation run by me, with occasional (and very welcome!) help from members and guests who send updates and corrections. I hope that anyone who enjoys CFS will patronize our advertisers regularly, since the links from the ads pay for keeping CFS staying online.

When and if I am able to upgrade the site's software and add better features, I've considered offering a paid premium membership that would remove as many ads as possible, provide a better mobile experience, and other things. Unfortunately I've had to keep postponing that for various personal reasons.

Hope this explanation helps.

Bob S. ~ Manager/Editor
Quote |