Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hi there
Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2020, 09:53 PM
MysticDick1018
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by orallyours61 View Post
completely nude.
yrs back though when parks were open at night, i did dress up in a blouse and short skirt with thigh highs and heels and went walking....but now with parks no longer open after sunset, that's history.
Damn... I wish I could have just see you completely naked back then. I'm not to fond of sex in the open (like being in a park), but I might have to take an exception for you and have some fun!
Also, I thought of more questions for you because I'm horny as fuck today along with the fact that you seem pretty interesting.
1) What outfits have you worn that made you the biggest tease to many guys?
2) Are your tits real (size if they're real), or do they just look real because of the corsets, dresses, and bras you wear? I'm intrigued either way.
3) Besides yourself (being the sexiest CD alive ), whose the sexiest CD you ever met?

If you answer any of this, thank you very much! Definitely a fan to say the least.
Quote |