Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Forced to swallow?
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2020, 10:24 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticDick1018 View Post
Here's the real question I want answered. Would it be weird if the guy getting sucked off didn't want to force there loads inside of you? I don't want to be forced into an act, but I'd almost be insulted if they didn't try to force the cum in you at least once. Just my thoughts on the matter.
My issue is with the word "forced".

No one ever had to force me. When I am sucking cock I expect him to cum in my mouth. It is his pleasure. It is my pleasure and my reward for a job well done.

I do find it funny when the guy I am sucking acts surprised that I will let him cum in my mouth. The point of sex is the pleasure - so why would either of us want to stop?

When younger some guys were surprised that I was willing - and some married guys are amazed that it happens but I just consider it part of giving a blow job.
Quote |