Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Forced to swallow?
View Single Post
Old 19th August 2020, 01:39 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by orallyours61 View Post
With married guys, i have run into that too. I think in that case, the reason is that they have wives that will not give head so they aren't used to a blowjob to full completion.

It is funny how many wives do not want to blow their husbands - or do so poorly it is no fun.

There is a picture floating around on the net of a woman at her wedding with giant smile on her face and the caption is "The joy of knowing she will never have to give another blow job".

I have a buddy that I fooled around with for years - when he got married he told me that was over - he was going to be faithful. After a couple of years I was visiting and he eventually brought the subject up and asked for a bj - apparently his wife is really bad at them and does not even try to get better.

I wish he lived closer.
Quote |