Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Milking the Prostate
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2020, 08:41 AM
n2Action
Cruiser

cumming no hands

I have had a couple of experiences like that - the more memorable one was at the old Circle Cinema in Wichita. I had been horned up all afternoon and evening and was playing with all comers behind the half wall in the back - i was lubed and popped up and there was a guy standing next to the stairs with a thick cock and was covered and he was stroking it a bit.

I slid over in front of him and sucked on it and it was really thick and maybe 7" long p- just really rock hard though so i bent over in front of him and he pushed into my ass - he didn't do anything special but slide in and out and my cock started dripping precum - that only happens when i am getting penetrated and after a few minutes my dick gushed a load out on the floor in front of me.

I went totally weak in the knees and finally had to pull off his cock and go set down.

I don't think i have ever been so drained. I sure hope to get that experience again someday.
Quote |