Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Great back riding
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2020, 08:00 AM
TimGlory
Cruiser

Great back riding

WOW
I had a wonderful time at Adult Shop South in Cedar Rapids. Went down stairs, saw a small guy wearing a cowboy hat. We looked at each other, it was LOVE at first sight. He moved his hand to his cock to show he was interested. my cock stiffen up at the sight. I grap his hand and we found an empty booth. We kiss as my hands ran over his body. As we kiss some more, he dropped his pants to reveal that he was wearing long hose and panties. I then took his shirt off to seel a bra. He was lovely. Just what I needed for a Monday night. I took off all my clothes off for him. Taking a condom and lub out of my pocket first. He smiled and kiss some more stroking his cock thru his panties. I put some lub on my figures to explore his ass hole. He was clean inside and out. He was ready to be fucked. I was so hard at this point and I needed him. He bents over, holding the chair, I push aside his panties and ram my big cock into his greased a-hole. I went deep as I rode his back with only a bra strap between my front and his back. When I creamed his hole, I reach down to his cock and found that he cum too. The front of his white panties was socked with his cum. I still lick his cock to taste him. Afterwards, we made out with him sitting on my lap. We even looked next door and saw a guy getting a blow job. We hope to get together next Monday night. Anybody interested in joining us?
Quote |