Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Married Guys Going Gay AGAIN?
View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2020, 05:43 PM
lonewoof
Cruiser

After sucking off a nice bearded daddy in the winter of 2019 in an ABS, after I got him off he started talking, almost crying, a confession when he thanked me: he was just so damn horny and too young to end his sex life, but his wife had cancer and was in such pain and bad health it was impossible for her, and he didn't want to cheat on her with another woman but another guy was more justifiable to him. I just let him talk for a few minutes, sincerely apologized for the situation he was in, and told him he was ok, "it" was ok, and I wished him and his wife the best in their battle and hoped that they would win. Caught me off-guard, an instant confession like that. In his case it was just a matter of I need sex and human contact, and an ABS can provide that with little expectation and chance of someone wanting to form any kind of friendship, relationship, meet-up, whatever again down the road. Just sex and human contact for the moment to get me through the crisis, for today.

On a different note, one guy explained the "I like dick but I'm not gay" thing. They liked sucking cock and hooking up with another guy and everything that m2m sex entails, but they could never form feelings toward another man at all. This was a couple decades ago before the word bromance existed, which is basically just that, sex with no emotional feelings towards the other.
Quote |