Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will your local ABS survive this shut down?
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2020, 10:59 AM
lonewoof
Cruiser

There's some bookstore/spa places in Missouri where you have to have a membership just to get into the arcade theaters, so they are getting around the stricter laws MO enacted a few years back. In the 80s FTL tried that as well but it was rarely enforce by the clerks. Pretty much if they didn't recognize you or thought you were undercover, they'd do it to try and cover themselves. It was like $1 membership for 30 days. It didn't work because they'd still raid the places and almost no one could produce their "card" (which was nothing more than a slip of paper none of us really wanted to have to keep track of).

I heard in some places that if you got a lenient judge, they'd actually rule that a place wasn't considered public if you had to pay to enter and be buzzed into an area behind a closed locked door. I wish more people had that sort of common sense and understanding.

I saw an interview years ago with a cop or sheriff who came right out and said "almost any time you have an establishment like that, you're going to find evidence of sex on the premises". His examples of "sex on the premises" were a little far out there, including beds, but I've seen it in one place that used to exist but doesn't now.

Other locales are left alone and one clerk I used to know at an ABS told me there were 2 or 3 local cops that used to visit the place as patrons and use the GHs to get off.

Other law enforcement will tell you flat out they leave the places alone because they'd rather guys gather there discreetly so the parks and public restrooms are safe and clean for the general public without evidence or chance of seeing lewd sex acts.

Basically it comes down to how it's enforced at the local level, and it'll always be that way--varying from city to city or county to county or state to state. That's why we have the levels of governance in our country, so things can vary in recognition of different beliefs and values at different locales across the nation.
Quote |