Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2020, 02:05 AM
Yahoo1960
Cruiser

My Cousin

I grew up with a cousin that was only a few months younger than me. We played together often and he was more of a top and I was a more than willing bottom. He had a larger cock than I did a beautiful 8 inch cock with a fat mushroom head. I had often sucked him to completion and then quickly would spit out the cum. One day I was feeling especially horny and when he finally shot his heavy young load into my mouth I pushed all the way down letting his fat head pop into my throat and let the cum just slide down my throat. From that day on all his loads were taken that way and he loved it. Of course I did too. He always wanted to try and fuck me but I never was able to take him as the pain would stop me. It was much later in life with a much older wiser man and a horse sized cock that managed to teach me how to take a cock in my ass. By then my cousin and I had stopped playing together but I’ve always wished I could go back to those days with my current knowledge and let him fuck me with that beautiful cock of his.
Quote |