Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sharing Your Wife/Girlfriend
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2020, 02:42 AM
Yahoo1960
Cruiser

My Hot Redhead

I’m married to a hot little redhead and she finally confided to me one time that she fantasized giving herself to a black stud. I told her I would try to find a suitable third partner if that’s what she wanted and so I found a guy on Craigslist with a nice 9 inch cock. He was a much younger man than either of us and his name was Jay. He lived alone and wanted to meet at his place. We set up a first meeting and met first at a Chinese place and had a nice lunch. We then followed him to his apartment and went upstairs to his bedroom. We all stripped down and laid on his bed, he and I on either side of her just caressing her hot big breasted body. I slid my fingers into her and she was already very wet in anticipation. I suggested she do what she wanted and she moved into position between his legs and took his throbbing large cock into her mouth and began to take her time sucking his cock while I took position behind her and entered her from behind. I could hear her moans of pleasure and it didn’t take me long to unload my cum into her wet pussy. Now it was his turn and I moved to the side of the bed out of the way as he had her to get on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed and entered her from behind while standing beside the bed. I watched her eyes roll back as he entered her and she started shaking from ecstasy. He started out slowly but soon she moaned, “Harder, you won’t hurt me.” With that permission he began to pound her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She was totally into it as he used her body for his pleasure. He was wearing a condom, but she looked at me and said I want his cum, please? I said okay if he was willing and he was more than happy to take off his condom and replace his now bare cock inside her now sloppy pussy. It seemed like it had been 30 minutes he had been fucking her and he started pulling almost all the way out and just slamming back into her as he let out a wail of pleasure and buried his cock to the hilt and unloaded his cum deep inside her. By now I was hard again and I got behind her dripping pussy and entered her. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was by fucking her while her pussy was filled with Jay’s cum. After I had been fucking her a few minutes, Jay took a position in front of her and she started sucking his half hard cock and before long he was back to his full girth as she tried her best to deep throat his monster of a cock. After I came inside her my second time, he moved around behind her and she asked me if he could fuck her in the ass. Again, I answered if Jay wanted too it was okay by me. He said, “I’ve always wanted to ass fuck a woman but never have.” She told him to start out easy till she could get used to him. She whimpered as he pushed the fat head of his cock into her ass. “Damn, you are tight as hell little lady.” He said as he inched slowly inside her ass. It took him about five minutes but finally his cock was buried to his balls deep in her ass. I positioned myself so I could see very well as his large cock started to slowly work in and out of her ass. He kept moaning his satisfaction as he slowly picked up more speed. I moved myself around so I was underneath her and started licking her clit as I watched his balls slap up against her pussy and she placed my cock in her mouth and slowly suckled it like a pacifier. He lasted even longer this second performance but he finally buried himself in her ass and I watched his balls tighten and pulse as he pumped his load into her. Then we all fell into a sweaty pile up on the bed. We said our goodbyes and she gave him a passionate kiss before we left. We had many more future sessions until he had to move for another job in a state too far away for us to get together again. We’ve had some other encounters with other thirds but nobody has ever compared to Jay. I have always considered myself a lucky man to have such an awesome fucking wife.
Quote |