Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Thinking about getting gang-banged
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:27 PM
orallyours61
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine56 View Post
I've been in a few situations where I was able to give head to a few fellas in close suck-session, and loved it, but in the last decade I've only had a couple 3ways. Usually I was just giving head. I really enjoyed the few times I had one in each end at the same time...
I don't get much in back., usually when I get fucked it takes me a while to get into it, and just when I am really starting to enjoy it- he's done. :-(
BUT, I had one guy fuck me repeatedly for well over an hour and really enjoyed it. I often wonder how I'd enjoy being gang-banged?!? (I suspect it would be a blast!)
Nothing like being able to give head to a few in the course of a night!
One of my favs was being with 4 other guys...only two fucked me but the bulk of the night was me being able to blow them all. That was hotter than all get out! It was interesting getting skewered, but I did tend at times to loose concentration on the guy I was sucking on at the time.
Quote |