Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Thinking about getting gang-banged
View Single Post
Old 7th December 2020, 04:21 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

Well, my 1st time was kind of a surprise. I had a guy who liked my headgame big time on a regular basis. He also occasionally liked my ass, though I greatly preferred giving him head. He was well hung and it took me a while for the back end to open up to the point I could be ok, and even occasionally enjoy the fuck. Apparently he told a friend of his who I had met in passing was very interested in head, so he asked if I was willing to do both of them. I said sure! So they came over, put on a dvd they brought on the big tv, we striped and they had a seat on the couch. I got on the floor in front of them on my knees and began doing my thing. Nice leisurely pace, somewhat playful., they kept passing me back & forth for a bit, but then #1 indicated he was ready and needed to shoot, so kept me to give me the prize., I stayed on it to make sure I got every drop while he twitched & moaned. Now #2's turn to feed! Because he had 'waited' for #1 to explode and the followup, so was kind of restarting., didn't want a quick finish... #1 stayed fairly firm and got up while I was taking care of #2's dick, and started touching/petting me, got behind me playing with my ass etc. thumping his cock on me, etc etc. Then as #2 was 'guiding' my head to a desired pace etc, I realized that wasn't a tong or finger back there! I was amazed he had slid it all in and it was only mildly uncomfortable entry, and that bit of good. I guess it helped being 'distracted'! He started pumping and quickly got to the familiar clapping sound with #1 clearly enjoying himself. Meanwhile #2 was getting pretty excited by the show & the service he was getting. I admit the quality of my headgame was diminishing the more intense the fucking was getting, but #2 happily exploded. After he finished he got up to get better views of #1's cock pounding my ass. Was a well spent evening. ;-)
Quote |