Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will your local ABS survive this shut down?
View Single Post
Old 11th December 2020, 09:29 AM
lonewoof
Cruiser

jonn3--> yes and no. Like any place, it's hit or miss. Depends on the time of day or night, and day/night of the week. Like most businesses, some days of the week are just naturally slower, like Monday/Tuesday (on average).

But theaters present a different set of challenges than private booths do. The crowd attitude really affects things in a theater setting. Some guys are hoping it's slow so that even though is a theater, they can be one on one with someone instead of having an audience--so they won't do anything unless it's just the 2 of you which can be a challenge. Other guys are the opposite, the more the merrier. Occasionally you'll get a guy that is pushy and just ends up being a cock-block because he's just too overzealous and won't leave anyone alone.

You also have the issue of guys wanting couples only, and the manners or lack thereof that go along with a couple that does show up. Are they looking for another guy or another girl, and what type or they looking for?

You also have to accept that there are CDs, trannys, leathermen, and others that aren't the average man on the street that show up looking to play. If you're into that, great. If not, it becomes something that could possibly put you off for the moment. And from time to time--yes, someone actually falls asleep either propped up or actually laying down.

It's a different atmosphere that an arcade with private booths. "No expectation of privacy" is the unwritten rule. When it's hot, it's hot as fuck! But when it's not, you can leave with the thought that the place was just really weird, moreso than the thought that it was just "dead" today or "nothing there for me today". I don't know if that makes any sense. I wasn't trying to over-analyze things, just explain them.
Quote |