Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will your local ABS survive this shut down?
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2020, 07:45 PM
lonewoof
Cruiser

A quick addendum: Remember there's a difference if the cameras are recording or just feeding to a live monitor for real-time viewing and nothing more. Some record, some don't. Retail and register floor cameras generally do. Arcade cameras? I can't get a straight answer, and I've asked that outright at a couple different Romantix locations where I've befriended the clerks. None are sure and stories are conflicting at best. One clerk (a straight guy on less) told me he wasn't sure if the arcade cameras recorded or not but he thought they didn't, just fed to the monitor for the clerks viewing and patrol of vandalism. His remark was "I don't think corporate WANTS to know what goes on back there". This was in an arcade that had a lot of glory holes too, back years ago. I don't think any of the Romantix stores have them anymore after the Iowa City clerk made news about them with her conflicting sex-positive but health-wise story of quitting in protest over them, and then filing for unemployment and suing for benefits.
Quote |