Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will your local ABS survive this shut down?
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2020, 02:50 PM
lonewoof
Cruiser

Yeah, even in our theaters there are (or have been) clerks that will not go back into them unless there's a tech issue, some will go back and do a check and they will kick you out of you're engaging in sex. I've seen several str8 couples kicked out so it's not just targeting man-on-man action either. Other clerks will go back, and ignore it or pause and watch a bit. I was told the rule was to do a walk-thru every 3 hours. I don't know the reason 3 hours was chosen. But some clerks just refuse to do it, they don't wanna see it. And...it is a little difficult when you're the only one working and you have to leave the retail area and go back behind closed doors.

They only ban you if people complain, and then it takes several complaints (just to ensure someone isn't just being mean to someone else is my guess). And it usually has to be aggressive unwanted behavior, not that you're back there sucking some guy off.

I heard at one time last year the Sioux City store was watching the cameras in the hallways kicking people out if they saw 2 in a booth together, sex or not, and not even str8 married couples were allowed in one booth. I heard it was a corporate mandate, but it's the only store I heard of enforcing it, and I heard that they're relaxing that a bit depending on who was working. Anything still goes in the theater there though. I haven't been to that one in years so this isn't first-hand experience, just from a trusted source is all.
Quote |