Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Got Hard AF by Fucking Myself
View Single Post
Old 26th December 2020, 11:50 PM
MysticDick1018
Cruiser

Got Hard AF by Fucking Myself

Jack Off Story from today (December 26, 2020):

After I went to the pharmacy to get stuff to clear myself up from Christmas meals, I cleaned my asshole pretty good. That's not the sexy part (for me at least, you freaks.) However, after doing that, I got my 8" dildo out to see if I can still do it up my ass.
After getting my toy, I hopped in the shower in tried to get it in. It started out unsuccessfully since I was so tight but a lack to action or practice or whatever, but, once fingering myself enough to get a couple fingers in, I lubed myself with whatever I had (Old Spice Body wash was all I had). It worked so well that was able to get 4 fingers up my ass. I was ready!
So, slowly yet surely, the dildo was ALL THE WAY IN, even the base of it was balls deep. With that, my dick went from pretty short and limp to a fully erect rod in a matter of seconds! I haven't felt this hard in a long time! Afterwards, I stroked myself while fucking my ass for a solid 5 minutes before cumming all over myself, and my shot hasn't felt that hard since... Well... Ever!

Lesson learned: I need someone to fuck me! It doesn't matter if its a woman with a strap on or a real cock. I need something up my ass.

PS: If you are from SE PA or Eastern PA and got turned on by this, let me know or even just message me. I'm not ready to fuck now, but, if I keep practicing, I should be once the pandemic is controlled.
Quote |