Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Got Hard AF by Fucking Myself
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2020, 01:09 PM
Lupine56
Cruiser

I've never really got fucked much, and usually quite a while between incidents. I only sometimes enjoyed it, so I usually only got fucked when someone asked for the other end too, rather than my asking for it. Some commented i was too tight, they usually came quickly (usually just when I was starting to be good with it). I bought a dildo and used it on myself, not fun or erotic like getting the real thing., but I started using it as part of the cleanout process before I was going to get together with someone who might want both ends. Usually that meant I did it for nothing, lol. (Either they flaked or successful hookup was just head.) But the last several fucks I was good with it, as long as they started gently, the pre-dildo-ing apparently helped. So I'd look forward to the next time. Now with 2020/C19 and no one getting head nor tail with me.... I REALLY want both!
Quote |