Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jan 5-6 2021 Site Outage
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2021, 06:33 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Jan 5-6 2021 Site Outage

The site was down after a server upgrade yesterday affected the SSL/TLS "secure connection" for web browsers. I called in a consultant friend to work on this yesterday and it seems to be mostly fixed. Some issues remain.

Although I'll be away at my other job for a few hours today, I will continue to check this and also catch up on the Sex Listings updates when I can.

You may see some error messages on the line of "Function xxxxx is deprecated" or "zzzzz is deprecated." If you do and the message has not already been mentioned here please post it here to let me know so I can look at it and come up with a solution.

I'm also aware some images are not displaying correctly, such as the member "avatars" on a discussion thread. I will be looking at that too.

Bob S. ~ Manager/Editor
Quote |