Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Will your local ABS survive this shut down?
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2021, 10:43 PM
MysticDick1018
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojavebottom View Post
With the commercial opportunities restricted we are back to square one, cruising. Might be helpful to refresh guys on tactics and techniques as well as places. I have been at the game for a long time. Meeting nice men in need is a challenge. Share the wealth of info.

I have weird thoughts about cruising, despite... you know... being on a website called CruisingForSex. I guess I mean I'm not really willing to risk getting caught doing stuff in the open (like on a hike trial or park, car in a empty lot) or going to somewhere super sketchy.
However, I will say 1 thing; Really learn how to use the internet wisely! Everyone is on it now, so there are still more opportunities than you think to get some action.
Quote |